Optimo One Grip
- Makes lifting more comfortable
- Eliminates bars digging and rolling in your hands
- Provides moderate assistance in pressing movements
- Reinforces proper bench press form
- Enhances stimulation of the working muscles
- Reduces joint pressure while exercising
- Great for both volume and heavy lifts
- Fits on any bar in 5 seconds
- Sold in pairs, labeled left and right
Many gym equipment options have straight cylindrical bars and handles, which can place high pressure on a small grip area. This pressure can irritate the ulnar nerve, which runs near the base of the palm by the pinky. When you add weight, this irritation can become even more uncomfortable. Optimo One grips solve this problem.
For example, when performing a barbell bench press, Optimo Pro grips provide more support for your hands and automatically position your wrists in a more ergonomic way, preventing discomfort. The supportive wing cushions also help keep your hands neutral, avoiding imbalances and decreasing strain on your hands, wrists, elbows, and even shoulder joints.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.